Submersible Motor Winding Wire
Polyester Bonded Gel is a revolutionary product. “Emgee” has further revolutionised it by creating a significant application in Bonding the BOPP Layers and creating a resistive barrier for current leakage. The IR value 20 Gohms remains constant even at elevated temp and high centrifugal pressure.
- Low Moisture absorption / water seepage through joints: The Primary Polyester Gel resists water / moisture penetration. This increases IR value for continuous operation even at elevated temperature.
- Less Leakage Current: BOPP Tape with Pe-2 inside has constant & many times higher insulation resistance at boiling point of water and the current leakage is very less even at high Centrifugal Pressure
- Increased softness / modulus of elasticity: PolyPlus is atleast 10% more softer than conventional Tape wrap wires and hence is easier to wind without putting too much stress on wire.
- Dielectric Strength: The multiple layer construction ensures high dielectric strength.
- Withstands 130ºC Temperature: For short period +130ºC & continuous -40ºC to +105ºC.
- More Mechanical Strength: PolyPlus insulation is remarkably resistant to cut through & Scratch abrasion and ensures greater cut through stress and general abuse.
- Tear Resistant: The structure of insulation (BOPP) is oriented bi-axially hence propagation of tear is difficult.